- The Middle Fork of the Flathead is running at 6.19 ft / 11,900 cfs. Higher levels can make some rapids bigger and others washed out. Flood stage is considered 10 feet. - The North Fork of the Flathead is running at 8.27 feet / 15,100 cfs. Flood stage is considered 13 feet. River temp is 46 f.
- River levels can still change day to day due to warm weather or rain.
* River trips can make great activities for special events (weddings, bachelor/ette and birthday parties).
Open and Clear: Avalanche Lake trail, Apgar Lookout, Huckleberry Nature trail, Rocky Point trail,West and East McDonald Creek, Akokala Lake trail (muddy), Hidden Meadow trail, Logging Lake, Mt Brown Lookout, South Boundary Trail, Scalplock Lookout
Posted for Bear Frequenting: Avalanche Lake
Closures: Logan Pass to Haystack Butte (snow hazard)
- Snyder Lake trail has 1% snow.
- Loop to Granite Park Chalet is 25% snow covered.
- Huckleberry Lookout trail is clear almost to the snowline.
- Trout Lake is 1% snow.
- Elk Mtn overlook is snow covered the last mile.
- Hidden Lake is 100% snow.
Open and Clear: Baring Falls, St Mary Falls, Virginia Falls, Running Eagle Falls, Florence Falls (muddy), Aster Park, N. and S. Shore of Lake Josephine, Grinnell Lake Trail, Swiftcurrent Lake Nature Trail, Bullhead Lake, Cutbank CG to Triple Divide Pass, Aster Park
- Grinnell Glacier trail (from Josephine boat dock to Lake overlook) is snow free for first 1.5 miles. Travel beyond that to Glacier is not recommended due to steep snow crossings.
- Appekuny Falls is 5% snow covered.
- Motel to Ptarmigan Falls 2% snow covered. 60% snow covered from there to Iceberg Lake with several steep snow slopes (ice axe recommended).
- Sun Point to Virginia Falls posted for bear.
- Medicine Grizzly Lake (Cutbank) free of snow and trees until .2 miles before lake.
- Scenic Point free of snow first 2.3 miles, then there is a snow hazard.
- South Shore is posted for bear from boat dock to prey shelter.
- North Shore trail has intermittent snow.
Open and Clear: Trail to Bowman campground, Logging Lake trailhead to Grace Lake, GTTSR to Lincoln Lake
- Flattop to Fifty Mtn has 45 trees down and 30% snow covered. - South Boundary trail to the head ofHarrison Lake: 5 trees down. - Trail to Upper Kintla has 6 trees down.
Open and Clear: Trail to Upper Red Eagle suspension bridge, Cutbank to Triple Divide trail Jct, Belly River trail to ranger station (and to Cosley Lake), Bear Mtn Lookout spur trail, Ole Lake CG and on to Park Creek Trail to Lake Isabel, Fielding Station to Ole Lake
- Belly River: The main trail has been cleared and a few trees down to Elizabeth Lake. The Belly River, Dawn Mist and Elizabeth Lake suspension bridges have been installed. Cosley Lake hand cable is installed.
- Trail to Mokowanis Lake is spotty snow with 7 trees down.
- Trail to Poia Lake is 5% snow covered.
- Gunsight Lake is 100% snow covered last 1/2 mile to lake.
North Valley Food Bank Fundraiser Sunday, July 8th at 3:15 50% of the cost of this 1/2 day whitewater raft trip goes directly to the North Valley Food Bank to help them with building their new facility.
Glacier Fund Fundraiser Sunday, July 15th at 3:1550% of the cost of this 1/2 day whitewater raft trip goes directly to the Glacier Fund to help in their trails program inside Glacier National Park. BBQ afterwards for an extra fee. Free beer provided by Flathead Brewing Company. Call 406-387-5555 to reserve spots on these boat launches.